If I’m Prior Military, Will My Rank or Ribbons Transfer?

Former members of the military are likely to have a smooth transition into the CSG. Any MOS qualifications, ribbons, medals, badges, or awards earned in federal or state national guard service transfer directly; this includes “combat patches”. Depending on the rank earned and length of time since separation, previously-held rank in those services also transfers.