Will I Get Paid?

We are an all-volunteer, non-paid organization 90% of the time, however, there are times
you are directed to complete training that would allow you to claim travel
reimbursement. The only way to receive your travel expense claim reimbursement is
through EFT.

The other 10%, can be in a paid status. During state disasters and
emergencies, the Office of Emergency Service and Cal-Fire, can request the assistance
of the State Guard, also known as ESAD – Emergency State Active Duty. In that status,
you earn a paycheck.